Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year...

 Our sweet nieces. 

We went to the 4A's for our own PARTY! Skyler celebrated at my mom's with the boys and the older girls went to the stake dance. It was a wonderful night full of laughter. We played scattegories and then watched the ball drop. Oh and lots of eating junk!

 Danny and Austin cooked up some good steaks and shrimp. We ate junk food all night. I didn't eat as much of course, but I did try.
 Silly Auctober.

 Silly Alisha and Auctober.

 My angel sent to make me smile and forget. She is so adorable and sitting up  now!!! She started saying mama when she was so sick so I started to teach her dadda and guess what. That very night she said dadada while looking at Austin. What? 
Autumn is upset that she cries or whines mama and cheerfully says dadda. Oops.


 She tried so hard to put the whole thing in her mouth. hahah.

 We celebrated Autumn's birthday again! Austin kept moving the cheesecake so she couldn't blow out all the candles. We all laughed. Should have recorded it though.




 May I show you a grown up Auctober with HAIR! She is such a cutie when she wants to be.
When we were leaving, we noticed that there was glitter falling from the sky. It was so magical and beautiful. It even felt like glitter and not snow.

No comments: