Thursday, February 14, 2013

Moe's Valley...

 Be happy. When we first arrived, we got out of the truck to hear hissing. We all jumped back in to find a open tire place on a Sunday before it went completely flat. We had a flat the week before and the spare was on the truck. 

We ended up at hellmart and they didn't have our size of tire. 
:(
But...
They could patch the other bad tire we had in the back of the truck. So off we go back to our bouldering expedition, not in the Expedition, but in the Tundra. hahaha. 
Not funny? or Don't get it?


 Danny conquered.
 It was Cold at Moe's Valley in St.George.
 That rock looks tricky. When I am stronger, I will climb it.
 Water magically appears in this spot Star Trek like.
 We laughed at Danny and the sticker still on his pants. 
He didn't think it was funny. 
We did.
 Poor McKenna was so sick, but quite the trooper.

This is an amazingly weird place. But I like bouldering.


 You would think these are good hand holds...Not though.

 Soak up the warm sun my angel.
 My awesome family.








 I wasn't sure anyone would take a picture to prove I was there so I took this of myself. I even winked, not my best picture.
 Rock conqueror Alisha!
Danny spotting his wife like she is super fragile or something. I am so lucky to have him!

 I even climbed, but am not strong enough to pull myself all the way up.
NEW GOAL- Be back to my normal strength if not stronger physically.
 Alisha with spotting buddies. She did great!


 Go Taisha you can finish it!!!
 McKenna climbed a little to stay in the sun, read and relax.




My pretty view. :)

No comments: