Monday, February 11, 2013

Super Bowl...

We went up to my Grandparents or Great Grandparents to the kids, to watch the Super Bowl like we did when we were young and teenagers. We love the snack food and having family around. When we were younger, we would go to the basement and watch tv or play Nintendo.
She won't crawl, but maybe walk? Love my Miss Sunshine.
Me and my Alisha.
My true love and me.

Autumn said no taking pictures of her so I had to be sneaky...hehehe

Me and my sweetie.
Taisha was soooo into the game.
McKenna wasn't.
Austin played games and DS with the boys.

The family watching and enjoying time together.

Jared and Miss Sunshine.
Uncle Jay Poll had us come downstairs and sing karoke. He kept saying Alisha had talent. :)
Chris, Skyler, Tyler, Austin, Auctober and Jared playing games.
Sillies.
Our sleeping Miss Sunshine with McKenna and Taisha.
Now sing....
Auctober loved to dance while we sang.
Pigging out!
Grandpa Lamb in the background watching the vultures eat.


Great Grandma Lamb had so much fun with Aunya. 

This was an amazing night. We all laughed and had fun. They laughed especially at me when I tried to sing because my voice is so bad with the bad vocal chord :( I took it well and just had fun anyways.

My Grandpa talked to me a lot about how I felt and how he felt. We are both scared of the pacemaker/defibrulator and of what is real and not. Having someone to share with was wonderful. He has had many heart attacks and has the most stints in you can have, that is why they chose the ICD for him. I sure do love him. He has always been the one who comforts me when I was sad. He may not be my blood gpa, but he IS my gpa forever.


No comments: