Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day...


Alisha wanted to make cupcakes for her friends and us for V-Day. 
Taisha helped.
Look how cute they turned out.
Taisha practiced and ended up doing a great job.
Amazing girls! I love you so much.
 
I asked on facebook for someone who loved me to buy me these. So Autumn of course, being the best sister ever, surprised me with a bag. :)
 Then Austin called us the day before and told us his plans for V-day. He was so cute and prepared. And...Autumn had NO idea. We babysat that night and had such fun with the girls.

Then I recorded this funny video. Only Alisha and Auctober knew. 
It cracks us all up when we watch it.
I bought Auctober a candy necklace.
Alisha is he favorite today though.


Then we fed Aunya. It's harder now because she has a tooth and you can't get the spoon back out of her mouth. What a cutie though.


McKenna got the Reese's from Brandon and a card she won't let us read.
Taisha got this letter above and the cookie and roses below from her Brandon. We got to read it and it was AMAZING. A long love letter that melted even my heart.

I got Valetine's from Kenny at work. He is so sweet.
 And of course my sweet Rebecca M. gave everyone one of these. I just love her.

I had little money so I bought cheap pizza and gave the kids treats.

It was a good day even though I am not a huge fan of this day.

No comments: