Monday, March 5, 2012

Light Sabers...And the ultimate winner is...

Brandon and Skyler...and a very warm Christmas Eve.

My boy has been a joy in my life. I LOVED the Star Wars, Batman, Toy Story, and Pokemon phases he went through, or should I say is still going through.

I am not an ordinary mom. I am a yeller, crazy weirdo, and sometimes a kid.

It is not a secret...

I have had nerf gun wars with the kids, scare contests, water fights, pie fights-Skyler didn't think this was funny, and light saber wars. Dancing and singing around the house or while doing chores is a common occurrence for us.

Normally, I lose except for the scare tactics, but I am proud to say that last week, I won the light saber war!!!! Yes, Skyler gave up and was scared of my awesome light saber abilities. He was my toughest opponent, and I usually fought two girls at a time and still won.

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. I love my kids and doing crazy stuff with them.


1 comment:

Terril Family said...

You are such a good mom! That sounds so fun :)