Friday, March 9, 2012

Thank you...

Isn't it interesting how messages are delivered. I feel bad about myself and within minutes, I get this email from a truly amazing young man who radiates goodness like an angel would. I have always thought of him as an human angel. He is always smiling and his eyes are so kind. He is a good example to me so this, coming from him, was a gift.


Mel and Desirae,

I just wanted to thank you both for your wonderful comments earlier today. They meant the world to me and I feel that my step has that much more bounce in it.

It takes special people to see the good in others. It takes an even more special person to take the time to point out those things so that others may see them also. I feel like I should buy the two of you hard hats, because you are master builders....of people.

Thank you again for being so kind.


No comments: