Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our lives right now...

Danny is working hard for Tiek Built Homes. He is a supervisor and does a wonderful job. I am loving the style of home that they specialize in. It reminds me of a East Coast cottage look. My room will look like that when I become rich and am able to create the room of my dreams. ;)  He is also running around in his free time helping neighbors, friends and family. He sure is a good and unselfish man with a heart of gold. He is indoor rock climbing for fun, but the weather is getting good so he can get out and enjoy the rocks under the warm sun.

Desirae is working, dreaming and worrying. I have been eating better and exercising. I did palates with the family and it helped me release the stress that I carry. I am trying to conquer the mess of the house(with flood fix up) and me. Wish me luck.






Skyler is done with Cheerleading and is still playing the viola. His art is really cool and Taisha wants him to make her a picture for her room. He has many talents! He is still working with his Dad to fix up his truck and I think he enjoys it. His cousins are still keeping him in the Pokemon world, but I like it. I am glad they all get to bond. He dates cute sweet girls and is just plain adorable to the girls. You can also find him riding his longboard around the neighborhood and tormenting his sisters and mom...If it were not for those cute dimples and smile, I might box his ears.(My grandma L used to say that to us. LOL)





  
McKenna is getting ready to get her drivers license and dreaming of owning a Mazda 3 hatchback. She is also into creating fun hair styles for her sisters and has a blog about it...She doesn't keep it updated, but is quite creative. She is getting super good at rock climbing and we are finding that her longer legs and arms makes her a little faster. She also is way into music and friends. Her twin (boy)friends from kindergarten, and Ashley (Ashers bashers) are going to Malawi's shopsatriverwoods. The twin's father co owns the one in Provo along with La Jolla Groves shopsatriverwoods.comla-jolla-groves. Good food! McKenna is a nurturing but to herself girl. She reminds me of me when I was her age. Shhh...don't tell her. She may freak out hearing that and I don't need another hole in the door.  LOL







Taisha is still a rock climber, and outdoor activist. She also loves babysitting, helping the handicapped at school. She still plays the viola and enjoys hanging with friends. She is excelling at art also. She has finally gave in and has a facebook. Wow! She sure is a sweet spirit.







Alisha us still witty and full of energy. Wow she is like the energizer bunny,  LOL. Wish I could bottle up some of that for me :) She is at a cross roads of becoming a young woman and being the little girl we all know so well. Everyone at church loves her and she is a fun spirit. She likes rock climbing too, but now quite like her sister. She is still an organizer and loves to walk around singing. She is in the choir at school and seems to be pretty content with life.










The kids are getting A's like always and on the honor and high honor rolls at school. I am very proud of my family and know how lucky I am to have such neat unique people in my life.

I love you all so much!




1 comment:

M.C. Sommers said...

Loved this post. You guys sure are an awesome family. And McKenna will be very grateful someday that she's so much like you. No 15-year-old wants to be like her mama. :)