Monday, July 16, 2012

A day in my life...


 I take all these pills every day, most twice a day. 
I have to weigh myself to make sure I don't gain weight to fast-water gain is really bad for me. Luckily I maintain my weight pretty good. I usually lose weight due to my hatred of food. I hope that goes away soon. Eating shouldn't have to be such a nightmare.
I also have to take my blood pressure everyday. I have low blood pressure do to my heart being enlarged and damaged. They also make sure it stays that way to keep my heart from working to hard and causing more problems. 
 

I hated this so much at first, but I am getting used to it. It is weird to stop and realize I am doing things I couldn't do a week ago. Getting some of me back is a relief. But then there are things that have changed...maybe forever.
Like my eyesight. And hopefully, my hair will grow back where it has fallen out. I also can't wait to sleep on my left side again. I get achy when I can only sleep on my right side so I don't sleep well.

oh...
And I have graduated from handicapped showers to normal showers!!!!!!

1 comment:

tricia said...

We are so proud of you graduating to a normal shower again! You go Des!