Saturday, July 14, 2012

4th of July...

We all went to Autumn and Austin's to have a BBQ and to hang out for the 4th. We all had a great time and my sisters made yummy food. I wasn't feeling the hottest so I didn't cook anything. I bought store treats. We all had a great time.
Sisters and the men.
 Cute family!
 Austin you are so weird!
 Poketober
 Amber and James
 I think Aunya wanted to beat up Danny.
McKenna did Ambers hair like she did mine.
 James and Mom.
 All the girls played in the pool with Auctober.
 McKenna in her new shirt.
 No, the boys do not know how to socialize.
 We all gathered around to see what was going on.
 "Help this isn't mustard coming out of her diaper!" Aunya had a diaper blow out on Uncle Danny.
Like father, like daughter. Games, games,games.
Mom playing games on the ipad.
 Alisha's new dress. She sure is pretty in it.
Someone needed a nap. Look at that face.
My handsome boy.
Me and my mini me.
The girls were putting on glitter mascara. They all were so sparkly!

No comments: