Sunday, July 29, 2012

Beacons of HIS light...

Girls Camp 2012
McKenna was a YL this year and they are in charge of the Faith Walk  I admit, every year I wish I could go. The girls are always talking about how they amazing it is and how strong the spirit is. The girls look positively glowing after the walk. I love this picture.
 My beautiful Young Woman.

Maycee and Taisha. That is not where I would want to hang out that's for sure.


Karlee and Taisha
 Maycee and Taisha
 Taisha and Maycee & Karlee Kunz.

Sister Sovine and Sister Kunz. Everyone loves these two.
 This part weirds me out. Look at McKenna's bloody face. The cut on the leg looks real. Gross.

There theme was beacons of HIS light. I thought this was a very good theme.

Alisha, Karlee and Ashley
Madison, Carly, ? and Taisha.
Alisha and courtney being silly.

No comments: