Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bear Lake Sommers Reunion...

 This is the house and barn we stayed in. Danny is having fun with the 350 degree app. Here it looks panoramic. We all headed up to Bear Lake and spent time making yummy meals, playing kick ball, spa night and the auction. Danny and I surprised the kids going up a day late. Danny ended up not having to work Thursday and Friday. It felt good to be with the kids and not home alone.


Alisha, McKenna, Taisha and Ryann.
McKenna sent this picture to me. I decided to come and see her in Idaho.



Happy Cousins-Brandon Sommers, Sammy Martin, Skyler Sommers and Jessica Martin.
Erica Sommers, McKenna, Alisha, Miranda Sommers and Hayley Sommers.

All of us at the lake.
4 square in the sand
Taisha and Doug

Desirae catching a sun burn.
Skyler and Shelby
Shelby serving, Taisha and Skyler
Skyler and Becca.



Melanie, McKenna, Tyson, Erica and Hayley



On the way home, I was sad to have to go back to my jail. Being home is boring and often depresses me. But I will be okay.



No comments: