Friday, July 13, 2012

Sandy is home...

We went up to visit my Grandpa Nilsson and Uncle Tracy. I took a picture of my uncle, but it wasn't on the memory card when we got it back :(

My uncle has MS and I think it is a good thing for my grandpa to have another person around.
We took little Aunya up to meet her Great Grandpa and meet my cousin Josh's little Marissa.
My Aunt Stephanie and my Marilyn my Grandma N. sister came up to visit with us.
Here is one month old Aunya and one week old Marissa with her Aunt Bree holding her.
We talked, laughed and caught up with one another. My Grandpa keeps saying how he wants to go be with my Grandma. It breaks my heart, but she is with us now. I KNOW it and feel it.
Danny also helped me tell how I woke up out of it and told them my Grandma helped me back. This made my Grandpa very happy and brought a few tears. It was such a wonderful day! I love visiting Sandy my childhood, teenage home:)

No comments: