Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy and Random...

 Roman and Danny are matchy! Weird.
 Supermodels.Taisha, Ryann and Alisha

What? You think I won't shoot? hahaha Give me candy NOW!
 Just not the place to play in. Don't ya think?
...Or lick!
 Someone has toilet paper sticking out. Who dares tell them?
 Chipmunks are funny!
 OOOHHHH!
 How did I get stuck on this date?
 Are you talking to me? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME? 
No I don't like to frolic in pink flowers.I was just looking for something.
 We are in creepy love....
Quick, she is not looking. Take a bite then run before she turns you into a toad.
Run Reese's girl run!

Glitter boy Chris.
Taisha teaching Chris to ride a bike. She actually succeeded. Tutu and all.
I got your shoe Alisha. What ya going to do about it?
Trying to annoy the girls, Skyler got his head stuck. LOL


My therapy was to use my left hand to build a lego house.
I can't tell you how many times I got frustrated and swore...but it is done now.
Silly cuzzies decorating Auctober.
He is just weird.
Creepy picture of Auctober. She must be drunk on the power of pikachu.
hahahahahha....hahhaha..
Hoola hoop mad with glow sticks. Clever!
Dirty look much? The funn thing is they both just pulled those faces. It was an accident.
I worried about Tyler. He seems creepy these days.
LOL
We area all turning into blue tongue monsters!  Great day!
Funny.


  
Don't mess with the wolf.


Pimp and hooker. Lol. Don't tell my bro and sis I wrote this.

No comments: