Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Falling in love...

I love Fall So Much!

The smell of fires...
Pumpkin bread...
The colors...
Sweaters and jackets...
Hot Chocolate...
Scarves...
Cozy cuddling with my sexy man...
The fall holidays...

 

I wish I had a good camera, but these leaves turned out ok. I loved watching them sparkle in the breeze. It was like living in a fairyland.
 Danny asked why I took a picture of sad eaten leaves. I told him they were cool.
 I so look like a Nilsson in this picture. Danny and I took a hike up Rock Canyon in September, the day after I found out my heart is working at 45-50% which is way better than 20%!!!!!! I am almost normal. It was so amazing and I just kept going and going. It was AWESOME to feel more like a regular person again.
 This is an old gold mine up Rock Canyon. We didn't have headlamps, so we couldn't explore. :(
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Fork Canyon...

Skyler and Alisha joined Danny and I for a fall drive. We explored and had a good time!
  This is an old mine up American Fork Canyon. I forgot the name.









No comments: