Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pickin'

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

When we pulled up to the cute pumpkin patch, I realized I forgot my camera. The kids were relieved, but Danny pulled out his iphone and I talked the kids into posing and looking happy. Actually, we all had a blast. And the kids on the way to the car, commented on how this is the first time in awhile that we have all done something together. I truly had a fun time. I sure love my family.
We were a little upset that Danny pretended to take a picture and videoed instead. We thought it was going to be a cute picture, but it still is an awesome memory made. We laughed watching it last night after we got home.
This is was a video too, but it won't load so we have a screen shot. Danny's beard looks just right with this.
Yes, I am wearing pajama pants. I wore thermals and layers of clothes to work because I get so cold, but by the time I got home, I felt claustrophobic and got in comfy clothes. My hair looks awful because I was wearing a hat all day.
Blurry, but I like it.

Taisha actually posed for this. She was doing it because I wanted pictures. I think it turned out cute.
I wanted the other two to have this picture too, but I don't know why we didn't. Alisha and McKenna are too cute to be scarecrows. If I were a bird, I would chose to land on them and look at there shining beauty all day.



They might be too big for this. Well... except for Alisha and Taisha.

I got a few pumpkins and am excited to create awesomeness!

1 comment:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

Fun! This makes me excited to pick out a pumpkin to carve in the next few days :) and honestly, I think your hair looks lovely! I would've never guessed you had worn a hat that day. Cute fam, Desirae! We love you guys!