Monday, April 1, 2013

A Sommers' Easter Party...

An Easter BBQ, yummy food and good times with family.

 Skyler helped Aunya grab what the Easter Bunny left around Grandma Sommers' yard.
 Headband girl! Run get candy and eggs girl!
Auctober.

 Cute Becham.
Get Candy!


The Sommers kids getting what the Easter Bunny left.


Smiling might actually make you happy stinker....I love you anyways!
My family! Skyler, Aunya, Auctober, Austin and Autumn.
Taisha and her new puppy from Grandpa Nilsson. It is a German Shorthaired Pointer  and Vizsla mix. My Dad has two female Vizsla's and breeds them. This litter was an accident. Not purebreed. still beautiful though.
 McKenna and Victoria.
 Love of that puppy.
 Best Cuzzies. Two beautiful girls.
Daddy going over Tober's loot with her!
Cute Sydnee. Amanda's beauty.
Always smiling. Love that!
 Uncle Shane helping her walk.
 Skyler and his buddy Aunya.
Erica, Lilly, Brooke and Olivia. 


Go Alisha!

Sydnee
David and Shelby's cute Lilly who is going to be a big sister any day now.
********************************************

The Harlem Shake to be edited later.

Taisha.
Iron  Danny and Aunya.
 King Austino
 Alisha, Ryann, Taisha and Hayley.
McKenna.
*************************************************
Sausha and her soon to be MR. and kids. I am so happy for her!
Skyler stunting.
Stephen and Brandon.
 Danny calling me
 Me :)
My beautifyl sis and difficult Auctober. Oh well. At least we can see her face.

 
Poor Olivia...she got gypped. As Aunya goes hahaha.
Two cuties!
Bad picture, but Aunya kissing Olivia.
Erica and Michele. They sure love their miss Olivia!
Silly Taisha.
 Taisha.
 My super sexy man!
Melanie Martin.

Taisha and my beautiful sister. The girl on the right is my niece Sausha's soon to be step-daughter.

 No! Don't pull her hair Auctober!
Alisha was the only one who wanted to dye eggs. She did it with Auctober.
I love you Alisha and your cute love of tradition!

No comments: