Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter in Elk Ridge...

Easter at Mom's! A wonderful day!
My mom and sisters are a huge part of me finding myself again along with my sexy man!

My mommy and bestie sister.
 I think they are raiding Grandma's fridge. LOL

 Tyler and Auctober goofing around.
We played Trouble. It got a little competitive. I lost both times :(


We love Aunya

 Aunya loves mouths.




Grandma and her Auctober.





This one makes me laugh.
Me and my life saving angel.




 My family including Aunya laying on eachother.


love this one!

 A very tired puppy.
 Helping Grandma pulling weeds. Thanks Aunya.
 The beauties!
Easter dresses and Tober's new bike from the Easter Bunny.






 Auctober and Sausha.



 Let's eat!
Danny, Austin, Grandpa, Taisha, Grandma/Mom, 
Auctober, Autumn, McKenna and Aunya.
The boys with their new Pokemon 3DS Large.
Austin's new beaut of a truck!

No comments: