Saturday, October 22, 2011

17....

I can't believe my baby boy, my first born is 17!!! Where has the time gone? 

I have so enjoyed my batman, superman, pokemon and Toy Story lover little boy. I am also so proud of him. He is a good hearted young man and so talented and smart. He is truly an amazing artist and his art is displayed at Lakeridge Jr High in the art room. He likes to have Pokemon parties with is grown cousins and to torment his sisters.

I loves his smile and of course his cute dimples. I really love this boy! I am so grateful he is my son!

We got him chocolate milk and a chocolate cake. He is so spoiled!





Sweet Lily!


Don't judge me...I thought I had candles! LOL

David and his family came to celebrate Skyler's birthday with us!! Lily loves Uncle Danny!



We gave Skyler his birthday money. Every year we give the kids the option of us surprising them and buying them a gift or $$. He chose the $$. Probably a wise choice. LOL


From Grandma Sommers. He loves art and I think he stayed in his iron man pjs all weekend.

No comments: