Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rock Canyon walk...

We love nature. I really love going and seeing the leaves in the fall too. Taisha has been bugging us forever to have Auctober come and take a hike with us. I told her we wouldn't get very far and she might be abnormally tall, but her legs are still smaller and we will go at a slow pace that we are not used to. All this in consideration, we went to Rock Canyon. Auctober wanted to walk Jack.

It ended up being a very soul soothing activity for me. I was able to think and work through some personal issues I have been going through.
The best therapy money can't buy!
She loves Jack and walks him on the leash too.
 She is making sure Jack comes with her. That is why she is looking back.

 Danny popping his back. He is weird.



We found this "poop bag" on the trail. So Taisha threw it at Danny. OH not a good idea then Danny threw it at her. LUCKILY, they didn't break the bag open. I would have made them ride in the back of the truck. We kind of did it because of a "Parks and Rec" episode we saw. That show cracks me up.


 At this point, Auctober was getting tired. She only would let Taisha carry her though.



 She was so mad at me for telling her not to go in the road, that she wouldn't even let me hold her. PUNK!


 Of course, Danny had to boulder. He is so sexy!!

 Alisha took a few pictures. She is still working on the manual focus too. :)
 Alisha took this. It kind of looks like a heart int he sky. I have been seeing a lot of hearts lately. 
 We are almost back to car, and Auctober is sound asleep. She slept for hours back home too.
 She wasn't the only one puckered out!! I needed a nap too. :)

No comments: