Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nelson's Grove...

Danny, Taisha and I decided to take Auctober to the park. It was fun except she kept putting her head back and it make her sick. She only spit up a little. Later, Abby and Alisha walked over. Danny and I played with the kids and the camera. I am sad that so many still turned out blurry, but I will keep trying.

It was nice to get away for a minute. I was quite depressed about los

Auctober Lea, my Sweet Pea.
















The colors were so pretty.

Trying to get my camera to take pictures, even when it is dark. The whole manual focus is new to me.









They spent a while trying to climb in. It was pretty hard. 
SHhh, don't tell the park people.
Alisha, Taisha and Abby Peterson. Oh what fun!


Auctober just ran and danced. She was so sweet.
The moon was gorgeous!
Making it to the top was of course, a big accomplishment!

 ***************************
These are our night shots. We played with our camera to get these.

 It kind of looks fake. I like it.


No comments: