Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reunited with my camera...

 I was trying different things with the camera to see how well it was fixed.

 I didn't get the exact picture I wanted, but these turned out pretty cool.

 This is our Utah Lake view from our front deck.

This is such a serene time of day.
I love to sit and watch the sun go down and the moon and stars come out. 

I sure love living in Utah. I don't think I have really thought about it before, but we have four seasons, mountains, lakes, a salt lake so we can pretend we are at the beach LOL...red rocks, dessert, sand dunes, cainville (which has dirt that looks like the moon dirt. It is so cool), ghost towns etc...

We can do SO many outdoor things and I am an outdoor girl.
We enjoy...
Rock Climbing
Dirt Bike Riding.
Shooting our Guns.
Hiking.
Camping.
Exploring.
Long Rides.
Snow Shoeing.
Snow Mobiling.
Jet Skiing.
Boating.
Longboarding
Petal Bike Riding.
Reading in our Hammock.
Gardening.
Kite Flying.
Remote Control Cars.
Sun Worshiping.
Soccer.
Volleyball.
Walks.
Basketball.
Four Square.
Hoola Hooping.
Skinny Dipping, j/k I could never show my ugly body to anyone. LOL
Bird Watching.
Sunrises and Sunsets.
Star Gazing.
Just sitting outside by a fire or reflecting on life.
I always feel so ALIVE outside.
Plus, outdoor activities help with my anxiety and stress!

We have amazing wildlife including Mountian Lions, Cougars and Bears..Oh my!! 
Ya, those three scare me a bit.

 

No comments: