Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cabin Fun...

 This is a great picture! I am grateful they gave me them. Thanks so much!
Desi, Waverly, and Alisha.

Waverly's family invited Alisha up to there cabin for UEA break October 20-22. 
Alisha had such a good time. Waverly is such a good friend. 

When Alisha was first diagnosed with ITP, they all had to write a letter to their heroes. Alisha's hero was her plebotomist, Andy. He was gentle and good with her. 

Waverly's was Alisha because no one would talk to her then one day, Alisha invited her to sit with her at lunch and from then on, they were good friends. One day, Wave's wonderful mom came by and gave me the letter she wrote to her hero. I had no idea it was Alisha. She thought we would like to have a copy. I was so impressed that my child would see someone sad and invite them into there lives. She is a good example. 

Wow...it has been four years now! This year, they are being punk fairies for Halloween. They even made the costumes together.

No comments: