Monday, March 4, 2013

Wide Awake...



2 AM and I'm still awake...

Wandering around the house trying to be quiet as not to wake anyone with all these thoughts and terror running through my head...


So if I get it all down on my blog it's no longer inside of me,
threatening the life it belongs to...

And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud, and I know that you'll use them, however you want to.

I tried to block people from reading my blog and only let the ones in who truly love me and care, but I don't care if people read about who I am. Even if their love is fake and only a sham.

Life's like an hourglass, glued to the table and no one can undo what's been done.

I hope that you understand.


Desirae...breathe, just breathe....

No comments: