Friday, March 15, 2013

The Results are...

So, I guess my anxiety and melt down until I got the results of my Echo cardiogram was a little silly, but I am still sad even though the results are the same, except for the Ejection Fraction (how much blood is pumped out of the heart). I went from 45%-50% to 40%-45%. Down 5% or you could say stayed at 45%, but I wanted it to be 55%. That is the lowest for a normal person, the highest being 70%. He also told me that he was thinking of taking me off of the Warfarin(blood thinner and poison) if the results of the IF came back better.

WHAT?!?!?

I didn't even know that was a possibility. Eating garlic, ginger, green veggies, citrus etc...Not having to be poked all the time and tested. I was so saddened, but relieved too. This mixed emotions confused me so...I am afraid of another stroke. I am not ready to be taken off and maybe this was His plan to let us know NOT YET.

My weight and blood pressure are maintaining and I have started walking with Autumn. We have set up all the fun programs on our iphones, and use my new techy scale to mark our progress. It makes us happy!

Sadly, though, we will not be going today. Austin won't let Autumn buy walking shoes so Danny lent her some, she only has these kinds of shoes, and she got huge blisters on her heels. I felt so bad for her. We also walked 2.5 miles at a good pace on my semi technical route, but this time, we went a little extra due to filling up a stroller tire with Danny. It was too far for me. I pushed myself when my heart said no. I then did the dishes by hand and cleaned the kitchen because my house stunk. By 8:30, time to take my night pills, I was DONE in. But my sweet Alisha gave me a massage and it was sooooooo awesome!  Then Danny finally came home, told me he was proud of me and knew I was a little upset he was gone all night rock climbing with Taisha while I worked on the house by myself, that he offered me a massage...Ya I didn't tell him about Alisha's hehehe. But Alisha's was WAY better and much longer. If you have never had one from her ask.You won't regret it. She is a natural and she also does awesome foot massages and pedicures.


1 comment:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

Lol I wouldn't have said anything about a previous massage either! Mamas need all the pampering they can get!