Thursday, March 21, 2013

Why me?

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
God: Sure
Me: Promise You won't get mad
God: I promise
Me: Why did You let all those horrible, scary stuff happen to me?
God: What do u mean?
Me: Well, I went into heart failure.
God: Yes
Me: My heart kept stopping and I had to have a tube to breathe.
God: Okay
Me: Then the doctors told my family I would not survive and if I did, I would not be the same person.
God: Huummm
Me: Then, they cooled me, and put me in a coma to keep me from having further brain damage.
God: All right
Me: Then I woke to find my life has changed forever and that I had to live the rest of my life with a pacemaker/defibrillator to keep me from dying again because my heart is damaged. Then I had two strokes in my brain causing me pain and a procedure where they went into my brain to retrieve it which hurt so extremely bad, among other horrors.
God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed & I had to send one
of My Angels to battle him for your life.   

Me (humbled): Why didn't you want me to die?

GOD:You asked me to fix your heart and I knew that the doctors would need my help in order to do that. I also made sure the strokes that you suffered, minimal. Your family needed you and your place was here.

Me: (ashamed)

God: You also wanted doctors and your family to believe you when you are not feeling well.

Me (embarrassed):Okay.





God: You endured pain to make you stronger for the days to come. That is what you asked, to be stronger. You also wanted to witness a miracle. I gave you many.

Me (softly): I see God

God: Oh and you wanted to lose weight that you had been unable to lose due to the heart problem that no one could find.

Me: I'm Sorry God

God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.

Me: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.

Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything everyday.

God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

No comments: