Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Smarter House...

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!

Withings Wireless Scale WS-30 is the next-generation Internet-connected scale.

Withings' Wireless Scale accurately monitors your weight. This scale is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled and wirelessly syncs your measurements and weight and downloads them to your ipad, iphone, ipod touch or computer. It is also Android compatible so everyone in my house
  • Weight and BMI measurement with Position Control™
  • Wirelessly uploads in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
  • Health Companion app to visualize weight trends
  • Multi-user support with automatic recognition (This is cool, but my girls sometimes have to pick which one they are due to similar weights and heights.)
  • Easy set up from iOS app, one tap Wi-Fi configuration sharing
can use it.
It works with the free Withings Health Companion app. Set goals, monitor your progress, and get motivated to reach your ideal weight. It is so cool because the colors fill in letting you see how your wellness levels. Pink is weight, I am missing one ring...Perfect, but could tone up and get rid of the excess fat hanging around. The yellow is activity, blue for sleep and green for heart which is missing two rings, but all in all in the range it should be in.
The day it arrived, Skyler and I(He got frustrated with me and took over) set it up. It told us in kg, but now it is in lbs. When the rest of the family got home, we all added the app, then weighed ourselves over and over. I set them all up and the scale knows us. Just like our Nest Thermostat.



Smart Body Analyzer  
This is the new one coming out. It sounds so cool, but, I don't want to track my body fat and I am not sure the it would do blood pressure or just heart rate.
Weight Weight, BMI, and body fat tracking
Heart rate Heart rate measurement by stepping on the scale
Air Quality Indoor air quality monitoring
Wireless Wireless sync in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth



This is what I am going to get next.
 No more writing all this stuff down everyday and you can send it through the internet to my doctors office with the app above and my doctors program they set me up with. AWESOME!!!

Weight and blood pressure that is shown in graphs on your devices and you can print or send to doctors. 

What's next???
Steps Steps, stairs, distance
and calories tracking
Heart rate Heart rate
measurement
Sleep Sleep quality
monitoring
Bluetooth Automatic Bluetooth
synchronization
 
I am so excited to get healthy, along with everyone in the family!!!! Worth the $$$$ if it helps! 

 I am still waiting for the machine where you push a button and whatever you want to eat or drink appears. That would be COOL! Or...by voice comand. "Computer make me beautiful and  VoilĂ ! 

No comments: