Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Smart House...

 For Christmas, my sexy man bought me a NEST.

 Noooo, not this kind of nest

 This kind...a self learning thermostat.



and...it even recognizes you when you walk up and greets you...

Just kidding.


 See how it works.  Living with nest.

I love that it warms up the house an hour before the kids get home and, then cools down after we are asleep, not to cold mind you, and then warms up an hour before we wake. We don't have to touch it at all unless we want to. 

Like the picture above, we can control it from our iphone, ipad etc... so if we are leaving and forget to turn down the heat, we can do it wherever we are. 

I am officially going green and saving not only money but energy! Yay me!
 
It also has the option of away where it will keep it a temp to keep pipes from freezing or the candles from melting when your on vacation.

THIS IS SO COOL!!

And I thought it was a weird to get at Christmas, but it is great, although I keep turning it up when I am cold and Danny turns it down...Now that we have a new cadilac of furnaces, the house stays pretty warm, even my room which was an ice box!


It's like all Star Treky...

No comments: