Thursday, December 19, 2013

Taisha's Sweet 16...

Since Taisha only likes white cake, we got her this fun winter looking one.
We opened presents in the morning because she had climbing practice until 6:30 pm and we wanted to take her to dinner. We ate at 5 Guys burgers and then she came home to friends who also brought her a cake.


This was how the weather on her birthday. Pretty with a chance of more snow.
She got the combat boots she wanted.

And a REAL army jacket with a Sun patch that we put on. It is our family logo. Notice the bracelets. They match!
She got the brown hoodie to go on the inside.


We are later going to celebrate her sweet 16, in St. George with lots of bouldering and rock climbing. 

Taisha has been my follower, hugger, cuddle buddy, friend and at most times now, my teacher. I am amazed by her perseverance, strength and spirit. She knows who she wants to be and how to be that person. I envy all of that. 

I love you to the moon and back!

No comments: