Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oh Christmas tree...


This year our tree has some issues. For instance, the lights are all giving me heck and with Danny and I working so hard to figure out why this was happening, came a calm and peaceful feeling. We decided to decorate it anyways and love it just like the Charlie Brown tree. For when we have love in our hearts and feel the spirit, our tree is still beautiful and just as meaningful.
******************************************************
ALISHA



McKENNA

  McKenna with her baby's first Christmas ornament.


TAISHA

 Sasha wanted to eat the ornaments.



SKYLER




Skyler always decorates the back of the tree. 


More decorating.





 This is Taisha's new ornament. Hiking boots and a chocolate dog.

 Please don't take my picture.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh I still love it even half lit :) I also love Skyler on his 3DS in the background. And no I'm not surprised he is on it and not decorating lol.