Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Stockings Were Hung...

 The teenagers are off to my bedroom for our annual sleepover with a "Good night, sleep tight for tomorrow is Christmas!"
Now is the moment, the peaceful moment where Danny and I watch a movie and unravel from the hectic day and prepare for the next. That beautiful day when Christ was born and for a moment all is quiet and peaceful.
The kids got up at 5:30. That is later than usual.

 Skyler opened the family gift which was a laptop! Yay they won't use mine. Ya right.
-----------------------------------------------
 Skyler

Skyler doesn't like the flash this early in the morning.
 Now he can eat lunch! Taco Bell gift certs are the bomb!
 He got all the Fast and the Furious movies.


 Then he got the Big Bang Theory series.


Now he got underwear and socks. LOL
 Skyler got the book Enders Game from McKenna.
 Hey but he is smiling. I have told my kids for years when they asked me about what they are getting for Christmas of birthdays, that they are getting underwear so it's an on going joke that I made real this year.

 Skyler got a Wiiu!


and a Zelda Wiiu game that I even want to play!
-----------------------------------------------
McKenna



Fun stocking stuffers..oh wait is that the ruby ring she wanted? Why yes it is.



She LOVEs movies so she got Belle's Enchanted Christmas and the Peanuts seasonal movie set.


Disney's The Little Mermaid and Mulan and Mulan 2.
 Her Disney calendar.
Disney's Peter Pan and Robin Hood.
A warm black hoodie.
The total lot.  She got a Peanuts nativity, boots outfits and a "puffy" coat. Alisha gave her a navy dress with navy anchor bracelet.

Brandon Hatch gave her a movie night with four chick flick movies and popcorn oh and don't forget her beloved recess peanut butter cups.
 She also got her Paris perfume. What a pretty bottle. How does Santa not ruin or spill that in his bag?

 Her ruby ring!

She loves lots of navy blue and white anchor stuff. 
--------------------------------------------
Taisha



 Taisha got her own grigri that was even engraved with her name and number. Hopefully no one will still this one. Grigri's lock and help to belay a person. It is the difference of life and death for a climber.

She got the Warriors Way book for climbers.  Good and inspirational.



She got a scarf with her two favorite colors.
 A shirt with our favorite words to say to eachother.

 Her down coat!

 It looks like she is trying to put it on her face LOL.
 It is a backpack for Sasha. That way we can carry more supplies and water for us all!


 Skyler had Taisha this year and made her this balance board.
Her loot.


---------------------------------------------------

Alisha



 Alisha got stuff for her bedroom redo.


A new glittery phone case.
Sheets, mirror, rug and shelves for room.

She got Pretty Little Liars books.
 A puffy white blanket for her bed.

And the coat she wanted. I love it and wish I could steal it.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Danny
He got a new blue-ray hifi player.snowshoes, Fast and Furious movies from Skyler.

snowshoes,
 Fast and Furious movies from Skyler. 
That was funny, Skyler and Danny both got the movies.

--------------------------------------

Desirae
I got a puzzle from my girls and a lovely serving tray that matches my dishes. Danny and I also got pickle ball rackets.
I got a sisters bracelet from Autumn. I love it and perfume from Danny and yes they are the same kind. He didn't know. LOL love that guy!
I got a blue tooth speaker and an ipod nano! Thanks to Apple having trouble with iphone updates and itunes programs. I can now listen to music on my ipod! I do hope they fix this soon for the iphone or they will lose me as a customer.
 Denise's family gave us this fun game and movie tickets. ;) Thanks!
 My brother Jared gave me this fairy. I was so surprised and LOVE it! Tyler gave me a big box of chocolate which I also LOVE! My brothers are so sweet to me!
 Bree enjoyed her toys. I had purchased one for Jack, but since he is no longer with us, Bree enjoyed both.
They hate this picture of them coming down the stairs, but I love it!

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!!!

No comments: