Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve...

My mom refinished her fireplace mantel and railing. It looks so good.

This Christmas Eve was a little crazy for me. My mom was not feeling great and Dave was sick, so I got there to hear "Desirae do this and that"

That was fine, but it was hectic. I even forgot my camera!

We sure did miss Kelly and Elise. Maybe sometime soon we can all be together for the holiday.
Mom wondering where Amber is.
Austin doing what he is always doing. Playing his DS.
Silly girls eating snacks before dinner and making a mess. Actually, Little A making a mess.

Making Grandma Nilsson's pimento dip because Amber's doctor appointment went to long. And... who goes to the doctor on Christmas Eve?
Taisha and Danny had WAY too much fun whipping it up.
The boys scaring playing with Big A.





Danny lighting the fire.






Isn't my brother handsome?


My silly girls.



 The look on Little A's face cracks me up. So serious.

What are Autumn and Austin saying to each other? LOL
My grandparents and Uncle Jay came down to celebrate with us.



I sure love these two. I feel like I didn't get to talk to them much. Makes me sad.






Amber had camera issues. Hahaha Amber!

I was the present hander outter so mom could relax.
Little A didn't want to open gifts. 
It was waaay past her nap time and almost bed time.





I must have said something shocking by the looks on Alisha and Autumn's face. ?

Uncle Danny helped her open her gift.


His new shirt from Autumn and pj pants!






Everyone in their pjs.


Hey preggo!
On our way home, we stopped by the Salem Pond to see the lights.

 Then the girls sang the song they were going to sing for me last year.


Then...
We watched The Grinch and went to bed. As usual, all the "kids" slept in our room.
 
We watched The Grinch and went to bed. As usual, all the "kids" slept in our room.
I took pictures just to test the camera and decided what the heck, I will put them on the blog.

Santa is coming...

No comments: